WHAT HAIR CUT WORKS BEST FOR YOUR FACE SHAPE
WILL THAT CUT WORK FOR ME?
Have you ever seen a picture on Pintrest or in a magazine and wondered will that cut work for me? Staying trendy but true to yourself is not always as easy as it sounds. Do remember dear friends, that what you see online and in pictures are edited and modified. They should be used for inspiration and not to copy exactly. Something you should consider is the shape of your face as you consider a new doo. Not all cuts are a one size fits all.
After chatting with the stylist here, they revealed to me the best cuts and styles for certain face shapes.
Whether your face is a rectangle, oval, circle, square, triangle, heart or diamond, the right cut will bring out your natural beauty and enhance your best features. So, let’s get started.
First, determine your face shape. Not sure? Take a picture of yourself with a headband or pull it back with a tie. Trace the outline of your entire face and that will set it straight.
So, let’s get started…
- Rectangle: Gentile layered cuts, waves or curls, face framing fringes or curtain bangs
- Oval: Blunt bobs and lobs with soft layers, long curls, soft bangs
- Square: Side-parted styles, long and lofty layers, short layered bobs, side-swept bangs
- Heart: Long side-swept cuts, waves or curls starting below the ear, side-parted pixies, bobs and lobs
- Diamond: Mid or long layered cuts worn with tousled waves, chin-length bobs, ponytails
- Round: Long layered cuts, rugged pixie cuts, shorter side bangs
All these suggestions draw the eye to the best part of your unique features and brings less accentuation to the part we like to draw less attention to. When in doubt talk to your favorite stylist and get their opinion. Looking great in 2020!!